Finest Helicopter Pilots
US Aviation Training Solutions’ (USATS) mission is to produce highly qualified, proficient aviation graduates and leaders.
Our programs blend best practices from both commercial and military sectors, offering customized solutions immersed in a culture of safetly and early introduction of advanced concepts such as Crew Resource Management, Threat and Error Management and Aviation Decision Making.
Our sunny Florida weather provides optimal flying conditions with a variety of airports to choose from, and flying virtually every day of the year. Since 2000, thousands of students have trained with USATS at Space Coast Regional Airport (KTIX) in Titusvillle, Florida.
USATS provides U.S and Allied Nations initial, intermediate and advanced military helicopter training parallel to those found at U.S. Military Service flight schools. Our programs are tailorable to meet customer requirements. We offer the following capabilities.
- Military style Initial Entry Rotary-Wing program
- Military style Qualified Flight Instructor program
- Rotary-wing turbine transition
- Aircraft Qualification courses
- NVG training
- Aircraft Safety and Emergencies Training
- Search and Rescue Operations
- External Load and Firefighting Operations
- Special Mission training and Applications
We also offer a full menu of FAA certifications.
- Rotary-wing and Fixed-Wing–FAA Private Pilot License, Instrument Certificate, Commercial Pilot License, Certified Flight Instructor (Instrument) and Rotary-Wing Airline Transport Pilot